Youth Lifestyle Research
Examining the major influences that are driving the beliefs, practices, habits, values and preferences of young people.
Developing God’s vision for your Youth; Is your gaze firmly fixed on a future reality, one that you can describe to others in a way that makes them want to go with you, whatever the cost?
- Translating the Pastor’s Vision for the Church to Youth Ministry
- Creating a Picture of a Future Reality
- Getting in Touch With The Needs of Your Youth
- Crafting Engaging Purpose Statements
- Communicating Vision
Preparation of The Leader
Training Youth leaders with a God given capacity and the God given responsibility to influence a group of God’s people toward God’s purpose for the Youth Ministry
- Principles of Leadership
- The Three-skill Approach
- Relevant, Relational and Reflective
- Dealing with Ambiguity and Uncertainty
- Spiritual Impacts And Outcomes Development
- Casting and Communicating Vision